Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger

Sexy Steffie b. nominated me, yes me as a rockin' girl (are girls almost 50 now?) blogger. I'm flattered. Really. I have to agree with Steffi, I'm waiting for the "freak" award. We display our "freak" flag proudly here at the Ghelerter house!

I'm guessing most of you visit because you want to get a glimpse of the monkeys. I know, I know they're cute. Or maybe it's the antics of our everyday life. At any rate, I love getting to know all of you and sharing our freaky freak show with you. I'm not perfect but I give 100% whatever I'm doing. So, I am nominating mommy24treasures, jewels of my heart and Mad Race for Macey because these ladies are awesome photographers. Well, they display some beautiful photography on their sites.

7 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Congratulations to you! I think you're pretty Rockin' too.... and yes, just because we are in our 40's we can still be girls... after all don't they say the older you get you start to regress and become like a child... hehee
Thank you for nominating me. I'm so happy I could cry.... my first nomination for an award, and I was feeling so lonely over here with everyone sleeping and just me and my computer..... Thank you..... I'm so glad you like my photography and have put me in fantastic company.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Steffie B. said...

I wanted a picture of you Rockin along with this post! lol

mommy24treasures said...

You are a rocking girl! Pefect award for you.

oh wow, lil ole me, an award? I am speechless!
Thanks for always enjoying my pics!
me a rockin girl...I feel so cool and hip ;)

insanemommy said...

I'll have to come up with something good. Don't forget tomorrow is "blast from the past", never to disappoint....

Sophie's Mom said...

Congrats guys, great choices!

Lori said...

Yes, I agree, this was well deserved! You seem way rockin cool!!

moosh in indy. said...

I want to nibble your children.