Monday, June 15, 2009

9 and still going strong.....



We celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary May 27th. Wow. It seems like yesterday we were bed hopping "sneaking" around trying to keep our relationship a secret. Funny - I think we both were subconsciously aware of the age difference. AND, rightfully so. He was a mere 26 when we started dating - he seemed sooo young! He was young. He still IS young! Well, babe - I hope you know it is no longer a secret how crazy I am for you! You are all I need. You are all I want. You have made my life so much more than complete. Here's to many, many more baby! I love you.
YES, I made the cake!!!!

9 comments:

Yoli said...

Happy Anniversary sweet Rony. Of course he is crazy about you! I love the cake! Woman you are going to have to open a cake shop!

Kim said...

Happy 9 years girly...
Love the cake..
Hugs..
Have a great week..

Elyssium Earth said...

Of COURSE you made the cake. You rule. Right there with "Little Mister!". Gonna be eating camera not cake very soon. All we be well. CONGRATS xoxo

kitchu said...

Happiest of anniversaries to you both!!! That cake is amazing, you are a rockstar!

J said...

Congratulations!! The cake is beautiful. I want to eat some.

Mary McG in TN said...

Congrats!!! I am sure the cake tasted as good as it looked!! You are amazing!

Mary McG
in TN

Rhonda said...

Happy anniversary!

Lovin' that cake...

Jewels of My Heart said...

Congratulations!!!!!!
Your cake is just beautiful!
You go girl!

crazylady said...

ugg the shmaltz is killing my mood!

hope you had a bang of a night!

AWESOME cake Mom. I have no doubt that is your masterpiece! Low fat too.