Monday, November 17, 2008

Boo..

Father please forgive me for I have sinned....it has been....... ummmm... AWHILE... for those of you craving pics of the chicks. It wasn't like they were neglected. They were a part of the party too and they know their momma wants to dance with Mr. President. Ok... so I'm a dreamer.






The chicks were into Halloween this year in a big way. I was surprised. Really surprised! Katie was so afraid last year that she cried. She was afraid of the scary costumes and the eerie noises. But, this year the kid was unstoppable. She's still afraid of anything spooky. They took turns racing from one house to the next ringing the door bell and screaming "trick or treat"! Funny thing though, Katie thought this was an invitation to come in and would push her way in so that she was standing in the foyer! Their handmade Halloween boxes were overflowing with candy when they returned home. But, sweet thing had brainwashed them before leaving instructing them to bring all the sweet stuff back to daddy! Which they did... They didn't eat one piece! We'll never get that lucky next year.






Mai and Wes went with us too. I think Wes was ready to get on their merry as Mai was looking pretty hot. Her outfit was adorable. I can't wait until next year.

19 comments:

Vivian M said...

Oh I love their little princess costumes! And why can't Mommy dream of dancing with the President? It can happen...remember, Yes. We. Can! OK, so maybe we can in our dreams, but hey that counts, right?

Kim said...

They girls are sooo cute..
Looks like you had a Great time..
Have a Great Week..
Hugs girly..
Love ya..

Yoli said...

Oh Rony they are adorable! Thank you for posting this! Now, of course you can dance at the inagural bal. Maybe Michelle will let you have a twirl of her Sweet Thing.

Christy said...

Far too cute!!! They are just adorable and so is Mai and Wes. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Good to see that the girls were not scared this year. Have a good night!

Christy :)

LaLa said...

Oh, they are so cute...Annslee likes to go in the houses too..I think they are looking for the stash of candy

Rhonda said...

Beautiful pics! I'm glad they had a fun time.

You can dance at the ball...just stand in line behind me.

Heza Hekele said...

Hilarious!

Ask Mai if I can borrow her costume next year...too cute!

Two beautiful princesses!

What did you dress up as Rony?

Marimoy said...

AWE! Soo cute. Looks like you guys had fun. And yeah... that "trick" probably won't work next year. I think they will demand their candy the next time around! :D

redmaryjanes said...

The girls look just darling! All of them!

OH MY #6 said...

way, way, WAY, too cute for words!

Lea
xo

Gail said...

They are just adorable...I'm thinking that William could be their boyfriend someday?

And I so wish you could dance with the new President at the ball. That would be awesome.

crazylady said...

I can't stop staring at the handcuffs, .. I mean, how many of us have THOSE lying around?!

The babies are gorgeous pageant queens already. It's a tie for Miss Virginia.

kerri said...

The chicks looked too cute!
You leave us hanging(literally) with that last picture??...
LOL...

Mr.Brian said...

OHHHH Rony, they are such precious little things.I smile every time I look at them.
When I often think of these gifts from God that so many of you people have brought into your homes with open arms it just warms me all over.(No not from peeing my pants).
When I think of the life these little children could have had and now have it brings me to tears.
I am so happy to have gotten to know so many of you parents who not only opened your hearts but your homes o these precious gifts from God.
As we approach the holidays I will say an extra prayer for all you wonderful families who have given so much to make some childs life better.
May you be blessed this holiday season.
Hugs my dear,
Mr.Brian
P.S. Now I want some silly post again.Make me laugh honey make me laugh!!!!!

Yoli said...

Sen, doesn't everyone? Really?

JinXiu said...

Love the girls princess costumes

wow, are they growing up

Kristy said...

I love their little dresses, as usual they look absolutely beautiful and your friend was just precious too!!!! The girls are always smiling, I love that!!

Kim said...

Hope all is well.
Thinking of you..
Have a Great Thanksgiving..
Hugs girly..

cougchick said...

Mai looks Hot.Hot.Hot! I remember having a body like that......
Memories...

The girls looks so cute.