Monday, April 21, 2008

What would you do???


While I'm busy writing my memoirs, heres one to ponder.....


WIFE:


What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?


HUSBAND:

Definitely not!


WIFE:

Why not - don't you like being married?


HUSBAND:

Of course I do.


WIFE:

Then why wouldn't you remarry?


HUSBAND:

Okay, I'd get married again.


WIFE:

You would? (With a hurtful look on her face).


HUSBAND:

(Makes audible groan).


WIFE:

Would you live in our house?


HUSBAND:

Sure, it's a great house.


WIFE:

Would you sleep with her in our bed?


HUSBAND:

Where else would we sleep?


WIFE:

Would you let her drive my car?


HUSBAND:

Probably, it is almost new.


WIFE:

Would you replace my pictures with hers?


HUSBAND:

That would seem like the proper thing to do.


WIFE:

Would she use my golf clubs?


HUSBAND:

No, she's left-handed.


WIFE:
- silence - -
--- - - - - - -

HUSBAND:

F*ck .......................


ha ha ha ha.......so busted!

25 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ha! Too cute.

Sophie's Mom said...

Ha ha! Men... ;)

Kim said...

LOVE IT!!!!
Men just don't get it all the time do they...LOL...
Can't wait to see what Great Fun you had with Dear MIL...
Hugs to you girly..

redmaryjanes said...

If only it was that easy to catch a cheat : )

Lisa said...

Ha! Ha! Too funny!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

That cracked me up :D Just got home from oral exams and I NEED that :D

Ladybug hugs,
;D

Jewels of My Heart said...

oh my, it took me a minute to get it! lol

Laura said...

Funny!!! :-) I needed that! Have a great day!

jennifer said...

That is too funny!!

Julie said...

That is too funny!

kerri said...

LMAO!!!
Have to share this with Superman, LOL!!!

Steffie B. said...

you are so funny! ;)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That was to good... have to show that one to Mike... take care

Christina said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Too funny!
Typical man...
:-)

Kathryn said...

Your too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoli said...

Rony, you always bring a smile to my face.

Gail said...

Oh my....love this one Rony!!!!
I'm smilin too. :)

"M2" said...

first, sorry I haven't been by in so long
a tad busy

love all the pics you've shared except the eyeball

that gave me chills and sent me screaming out the room......I don't do eyes.

now, I have searched and searched and simply cannot find what I was looking for.
directions at the safe zone appreciated
xx, M

redmaryjanes said...

I have asked the women at my blog if they are woman enough to take you on at the auction and fight you for that tutu...so far none of them have come forward.

Kim said...

Just wanted to say "Have a Great Weekend"....
Looks like you are top bidder at the tutu auction...
I want that adorable little outfit ...
Hope all is well..
HUGS

Anonymous said...

love your new look! Sorry I've bee MIA but we've finally landed and life is back on schedule :) Glad to see you doing so well as well as the girls! I missed you.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Had to read the last part again to get it...I'm a little slow! Too funny!!

~Lynn

Diana said...

Since we're sharing...how about the man who gets up early to go golfing on a rainy miserable day and part way there decides to return home to "spoon" his wife. He snuggles in and tells her what a miserable rainy day it is.
To which his wife replies: "Ya and my stupd husband is out golfing in it!".
Just sharing.......

Steffie B. said...

Hope you have good weekend.... ;)

Christy said...

That is too funny!! Horrible but funny!! I love when woman ask questions of their hubby's that they really dont want to hear the answer to-- or they dont want to hear the truth. If I ask hubby if I look fat and he says yes-- then he is being truthful and I should appreciate the response- but it doesnt work that way :)

Christy :)