Saturday, January 12, 2008

Unveiling


I'm never one to do anything half-assed way or take any short cuts. But, sometimes even I have to admit my shortcomings. I spent days hours trying to decipher the blogger code like a forensic scientist comparing DNA samples. She offered to help and her too. I was flattered. Really. I called upon my "twin" for support, but she in the ninth hour contracted it out for a king's ransom. I didn't care. I was determined. I was going to figure it out. But when she solicited a helping hand it was music to my ears. I was so frustrated that I was incoherent. She taunted me. She enticed me like a young temptress taunts her "john". She teased and flipped her voluptuous red hair in my face until the wee early hours of the morning. She had me. I eagerly said "yes, oh yes". Funny, a sense of calm come over me instantly. I didn't question I knew I was in unsuspecting hands. She is the most talented women I know. She sewes creates unique one of a kind creations that cause me to droll on myself. Gorgeous. Her talent to serenade and seduce the lens is intoxicating. She never takes a cruddy or poor picture. Oh, not to mention her invention of body lotions and creams with her own special brew. She let this one slip out... Daleea, I knew it would be good, I just had no idea it would be so elegant or classy. I feel right at home here. You far exceeded anything I could have imagined. Thank you my friend. Until the spring......smooch.....

20 comments:

4D said...

Looking fab!

Keep smilin!

cougchick said...

Beauty, eh!

Kim said...

Very Nice...
I wish I could do this stuff...
It probably isn't that hard.. if I could just figure one out...
LOL.
Love it.. it is SOOOOO YOU...
Beautiful....
Hugs to you..

Maia said...

Oh, beautiful! Your friend did a bang-up job of this blog!
G-o-r-g-e-o-u-s.

Sophie's Mom said...

It is lovely, and classy, just like you! And she got it done quickly, bonus!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Rony, you amaze me.......... You are toooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!
Tooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you truly should write a novel!
I love the pictures you paint with your words.... you are so creative and fresh.
Glad you like it!
Have a splendid day luv

M and M said...

Very pretty!!

LOVE the header!

Marla said...

Love the look, very elegant! I'm just finding your blog, but am enjoying it already. Your girls are adorable! I'll be back with some wine... :)

Lauren and Ed said...

FABULOUS! I LOVE IT!!!!! Now I want to change mine again!

E. said...

I love it. It's Beeyutiful. And I will only bring out my most fabulous phonetics for you!

Suz said...

I love it! It's so much easier to read, too.

mommy24treasures said...

I am glad Daleea helped. Looks wonderful. I hope you know I wouldn't have minded though!
I am so proud of Daleea on this!!!Its lovely. I love b and w.

JMCS said...

Love the bloggity goodness going on with your blog. It is beautiful. Daleea outdid herself!

Hugs,
Jonni

Julie said...

The new look is fabulous!

Julie

Lisa said...

I love it!

crazylady said...

mucho elegante. Or whatever Dora would say. LOVE toile. It is on all my outdoor furniture. Perhaps this exact one.

I am so relieved you hired help. I would have never lived it down if you figured it out and I didn't! You know I'm your competition girl.

Me likes.
Sen

Noemi said...

I too have tried to decipher the mysterious ways of blogger to no avail. I think I will call in the troops and have them make me a new bloggy makeover too. LOL I just love this it is just so Elegant! Of course with pictures of your beautiful Twinkies makes it all the better!

Gail said...

Love the bloglift. The toile is beautiful. :)

Truly Blessed said...

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!

3 Peanuts said...

Isn't Daleea the BEST! I love her. I cannot say anymore---I simply love her!

And the blog looks great!