Monday, May 14, 2007

I've been tagged

My friend Christie who is anxiously awaiting her referral tagged me with this little meme. You have to reveal 7 little facts about yourself and then tag 7 friends to do the same. So here they are:

1. I was 39 years old when I married Jeff. He was a babe just 29! Yep, I rocked the boat.

2. I hate bumper stickers. Of any kind.

3. I love country music. seriously.

4.
I love sports cars. Real sports cars-- Porsche's BMW's Ferrari's.....

5. I'm a liberal. ---Don't slam me- and no I did not vote for Bush!

6. I hate NASCAR racing. Don't see the purpose of watching something go round and round and round...

7. I love my husband and children more than anything in this world. I am sooo very, very lucky.

8. I hate those baby on-board signs!


  1. Sen--Toronto
  2. Cindy--Raleigh
  3. Jen--Arizona
  4. Sue--Michigan
  5. Dirk--Oregon
  6. Diana--Toronto
  7. Dianne--Colorado?? Twins....
Okay in case there was a question of who was being tagged, I included your States/Provinces. Let's see what you got girly girls.....If you've been tagged already don't worry.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know a little more about you :) I hate bumpers stickers too, actually a pet peeve of mine! And I can definitely tell you love your family :) Have a great week, Ghelerter Family (is it pronounced "Gell-ert-er?)

Bridget

Anonymous said...

I think you meant that you robbed the cradle, not rocked the boat.

insanemommy said...

No, I was "rocking" the boat....

crazylady said...

you like country music huh? Next you'll tell me you're shopping for a mini van.
Okay, will do the deed later this afternoon, and then afterwards, I'll post your stinkin' meme.
Caio
Sen

D said...

"Let's see what you got girly girls..."

Umm???

Guess you didn't intend to tag me, then.

insanemommy said...

oops, sorry Dirk I didn't mean to say girly girls, and YES I did mean to tag you! ha ha. You are after all one of the girls.

Rony

MississippiZen said...

I am SO with you on #6! Please someone tell me the point!

Nana Ghelerter said...

My dear DIL, what a wonderful blog you had today. We feel like we are the lucky ones to have you in our lives. Jeff didnt become alive until he met you. We have nothing but love for you in your family. Cant imagine life without you.
Your MIL forever !