Thursday, April 05, 2007

Schmartey Pants......Yep, that's my girls


We knew from day one they were schmart (insert braggart here). We warned everyone "no need for testing" we already know they're gifted. Would hate to waste the money for a professional (no offense Dr. Marie..)to tell us what we already know. **cough**cough** But dang are my girls schmart....I walk into their room this morning and Katie says "mommy, stinky". Yep, that's right she had a smelly. Abbey kept pointing at Katie's bum and saying "poo-poo". Sure enough she does. Of course the smell waifing through the air was a dead give away. Anyway I changed both girls and told them to go to daddy's bathroom. They get such a kick out of watching daddy in the shower. I'm sure they're wondering about the "plumbing"..... Daddy can only take so much of them saying "hair, hair" (he was shampooing--I felt the need to clarify)and he jumps out of the shower and starts toweling off. The girls were giving him a play by play account of everything he was doing. Katie kept hugging herself and saying "cold, cold" which meant daddy needed to wrap up in the towel. When he put on his deodorant the girls mirrored his every move and used sponge Bob as their deodorant. When he started brushing his teeth they kept saying "teff, teff". I was laughing my butt off.

They have started using the potty, well no not really. They carry it around over their heads as if they were Olympic world heavy weight champ. They drag it into the family room and sit on it like a bean bag chair and watch T.V.! Totally grosses Jeff out. Thank goodness the thing has never formally been christened. When they do sit on the big potty they go through an entire roll of toilet paper....and not even tinkle..where do they learn this stuff?!


Now when I put lipstick or gloss on the girls want some too. Rare for me... So I apply my lip gloss on the girls and now they are using my sweat (yea, yea I know... I don't sweat) pants cords as their lipstick. They will pucker up and make the same sound I do. Mmmmm, mmm. They are funny little girls.


Katie will say when we're going up or down the steps "Cmon". That means get the move on.. And they both say Nooooooooooooo and mean it!! Ha ha... The funniest to me is when they stand in front of the T.V. with their cell phone and point it at the T.V. like it were a remote! aaaah....









They both can count to ten and they're not even two yet!! I think that's brilliant... Come to think about it they know animal sounds and animals too. They know their colors and shapes. Everyday is a new adventure and I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring........stay tuned..............

2 comments:

Cindy from central NC said...

Hi back to you, Rony. Thanks for your note. It's really fun starting this blog and getting to meet other parents....esp. parents of twins. Our twins are around same age as yours....and yep, indeed, it is fun...and hard...but mostly so fun and mostly so worth it. :) Never (ever never ever...) do we have a dull moment in our household. I was reading one of your older blogs where you said "What...do we actually HAVE twins?". Well, Ed and I still walk around and say that All.The.Time. :)

Take care and thx again for your nice note.
-Cindy
http://www.doublelucky.blogspot.com

insanemommy said...

Cindy, never a dull moment! Really.... Some days harder than others but in the end so worth it.